Friday, August 19, 2005

Ya Flake!


Well since I can't show you my project on the hook....I am not lollygagging!
I thought I'd share a cookie plate I painted. Was hoping the "wintery" theme would cool this blasted heat! Well it didn't help, sadly!

I've been window shopping at eBay for yarns. Ya know I want to know something.....where do these people find thse yarns on the cones? They are getting them for deep wholesale somewhere. I have a tax id number....hook me up someone ! HELLO... I could so do some RAOKS! I did a search and found nothing...I must have worded it wrong. "Wholesale Yarn" must not be the right search!

Okay back to the heat for a moment....how come you can never get naked enough to be comfortable? HMM? Forget fantasy of being chased around the maypole by some strapping young stud named The Old Man....Forget fanstasies of frolicking in the woods playing hide and go seek striptease! Forget fanstasies of walking in the the LYS and saying "I'll take everything on your shelves. Pack it up and have it delievered" and flouncing out! Forget the fantasy about being able to eat a whole package of Little Debbie's brownies and not worry about a new patch of cellulite! My one and only fantasy now is to stand stradle over a nice cool vent, naked, and arms spread, like the little man in Grey's Anatomy and little mist of cool water and very powerful streams of cool air bathe me, ahhhhhhh yes thats it. Well I can dream can't I? Aaron Lewis turning up at my house lulling me to sleep will happen before I find relief from this damned heat!
I can't even cry all my moisture is gone....

2 Comments:

Blogger MrsFife said...

Couple of questions please:
1. What is lollygagging, related to lollipops?
2. Can it really get that hot up there?
3. Where can I find a vent such as you write about?

9:15 AM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

Well, that's what you get for living in Hell. Erm, I mean, Texas.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home