Tuesday, August 09, 2005

It's Official

I'm the scary woman.....

I think I've frightened my SP away! She was stalking me and I enjoyed it!!!! Come back SP, I'll try and be good. Look, see how deperate I am? I'm bargaining already and we just got this SP thing going!

I think as far as me being a SP, I'm trying to do the best I can. Not real sure what to do, and I'm not really an impish personality so I am straining my brain for entertaining things to do for her. I've done the e-card thingy, I've done the e-mail thingy, now what? And sadly shes smart, my sp, oh yes indeed, so I can't play fast and free with hints. If she were a bit dimwitted I could toy with her a bit! Damn smart people!

On the craftiness front, I am working on a kufi. It's being made of #3 thread. I must say I have fallen in love with #3 thread! It works up quickly but still looks delicate. I really don't have a plan as far as the pattern of the kufi but instead just going with the flow. We will see if it look alright.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still here! I'm having the same creative problems you are! Wanted to do something new and hip and fresh and cool... So I'm settling for posting a blog comment. ;)

10:41 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I've been sending e-cards like crazy to my SP, as well as some e-flowers etc. All of my e-cards contain little messages to her, questions about her day etc. Remember - its the little things that count like hellos and how-do-you dos that brighten someones day!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Kellycat said...

LOL... about your SP being smart! You really made my sides ache with that one, because I am always figuring it out... no matter what. I even try and avoid looking at return addresses, and such. Including the way that people write a certain way (of course not handwriting). I've always been a strange person to try and surprise, and my family can't figure it out either. LOL... I hope you outwit Your Pal!

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home