Monday, August 01, 2005

WOHOOOO!

Well I'm excited.... I got my secret pal's name! hehehehehe!
Ignore the childish laughter! It's just when I saw the name I let out a big old ,WOOT!
I so know what I'm getting for this person already! Is skipping like a 6 year old allowed?

Okay well even with Kimberly's pleas to join the square swap I bowed out! I was strong I tell ya, STRONG!

Please keep Swapna in your meditations, prayers and thoughts, India is having awful flooding. The death toll raises daily!

Alrighty! I am also stoked that Xmas in July is extended!!! WOHOOO!!!

You know one thing I love about seeing the peoples pics of their work posted at C'ville? You see peoples house, no not in some stalkerish sort of way! But if you really look you will see real living spaces, crap on coffee tables, toys in the floor, piles of newpapers by chairs!!!! I love it!

One last thing. Im not sure if anyone is familiar with Lisa Lichtenfels but sadly she passed this year...but I wanted to share her site. I must say I am in awe of her creations each time I look at them. One can feel the love and care flowing through her heart and hands as she worked. Enjoy! Lisa

6 Comments:

Blogger MrsFife said...

It's fun to see your joy...I'll get my kicks from following your adventures with your SP and I'm sure you'll spoil her rotten!

Thanks for the shout out about the rains, I feel much better now that I've stopped watching the news.

3:08 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

How you resisted my please / subliminal messages / taunting I don't know...you are a much stronger person that I would ever have been!! lol

Thanks for the heads up that the SP names are out...I went to my e-mail to find mine - woo hoo!

3:33 AM  
Blogger Deneen said...

I'm glad you're stoked about the Christmas in July.

I like seeing the pictures too. It kind of let's you see another side of the person.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning! I too enjoy seeing the pictures, and I'm very glad the Christmas in July was extended. Hope you have a great day!
Secret Pal

7:31 AM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

getting a new SP is like... Christmas!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Veronica said...

Tee hee.. I think you are even more excited than I am about the secret pals x)
*jumps and sings*

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home