Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Random Thoughts!

Okay, I have a confession or two (few?) to make.

1. Right now I want coffee and a donut so bad I'm willing to do naughty things to Homer Simpson. DOH!!!!

2.I'm following the Autumn swap thread very closely....I see those that I know, well know as well as one can know someone online, having never talked via messenger, phone or other, and sadly I'm hoping I get one of them! I know, ain't it awful!? I mean, there is some comfort in reading them daily and getting a feel for them, you know? Is this bad of me?

3. I initally put up a creative commons notice on the free pattern page and removed it...I must admit I feel sorta crappy about putting it however I see the need to protect what you create or expand on. I read that "real" pattern writers find it hilarious that amateurs put copywrite notice. Were they not amateurs in the beginning? Now I wonder what I should do...I have more patterns I want to add, but....

4. I am concidering using my store I've owned for one whole year, yet never used, FINALLY, as I want solar power and frankly it cost a pretty penny. I never sell, always barter, but somehow I don't think I can trade an afghan for the house converted to solar power. I also paint and sew so it wouldn't be just crocheted items. Still waffling on this......


Okay enough confessing! There are 5 votes in the poll! Wohoo! Really thats neat , I didn't think anyone would vote!

I still have UFOs and WIPs I need to finish I am thinking of calling a halt to starting other works until I do these few items! Again, still in the thinking stages...

Haven't seen Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory as of yet. Do have the new Harry Potsmoker but the youngest is reading first, then the oldest offspring...I may get to wrestle DH for the right to read it before him...who knows?

Letting ya off the hook, if indeed I hooked ya..... with a couple of links!

Found this site, not joined as Im not really an entertainment junkie, however found it funny while browsing it: Snarkish

and lastly....did I hear sighs of relieve?.... Scott-o-rama

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Re: #2 - It is not awful / bad of you at all! I confess to doing the same thing!

Calling a halt to new items...do I detect that I am not the only one who suffers from too many WIPs and UFOs? I have a small problem of starting and not finishing projects.

I've seen Willy - fairly good but the old still holds my heart - but not read H.P. - need to find and English version over here first! No way am I reading that in french!

6:14 AM  
Blogger DAWN said...

I want solar power, too. How can we afford it? It is too outragous.
~ DAWN

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home