Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Belly Button? NOOO.....

Well looky over there.....See that sweet pink button with Craftycritter on it? Veronika from over at Crochetville made that button.....didn't she do great! Thanx Veronika you're super sweet!

Things I've only just learned this very day: Blogger has spell check... Ummmm, yes, I am natural blonde, I do indeed dye my hair black....need I go further?

I also learned no matter how thin you are, something just ain't right about your pubic bone peeking over your shorts! Honey, if you roll them down one more time I'll be able to tell if YOU dye your hair! Needless to say the husband had to manually close my mouth and drag me from staring....PEOPLE ,I'm liberal and I was taken aback! Honestly, I didn't know if I should have offered to buy her some ice cream and cookies , to get some hips to hold the shorts up as to not reveal her "special place"..or if I should smack her in her head and call her mama!

And lastly I learned that when run out of dt. pepsi , I am not a very nice person.... I know ::::GASP:::: 'Tis true! Aspartame is my addiction....sad I know..... I notice I pace when I run out and no matter how much yummy water I drink ,I still think of my dear ,dear dt. pepsi! Apparently, I've had the "no pepsi syndrome" before... bacause when the oldest asked what's for dinner, I gave her a look that chilled her to the core. Thank the powers that be there was Dad to "help", he whispered , "she's out of pepsi" and the child scurried off like a roach hit by light in the middle of a kitchen raid. So I have too options here, give up pepsi or make damn sure I never run out, again!
We did make a mad dash to H.E.B. to get some, well we needed puppy food too, so the hour long drive was justified. When I saw the dt. pepsi on the shelf my heart sped up...I think I may have even skipped down the isle to my beloved! I do know when I got my 12 pack in the cart, I did a very chilling rendition of Vivian Lee as Scarlett O'Hara in Gone With The Wind.... "As God as my witness, I shall never go pepsi free again".... Only a few people stared, I promise!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Coka-Cola is better :-P I admit it - I'm a coke fiend (soda not the whiet stuff) I can not stand the diet stuff! I have thought about quitting but I already suffer horribly from migraines - why would I want to quit drinking something that will only cause me to go therough horrible withdrawl headaches as I stop drinking it??

I've heard someone use the Scarlet line before and have seriously thought about turning around and saying "Frankly my dear, I don't give a darn" (polite version, although the not so polite would probably come out of my mouth) but I seriously wonder what kind of a reaction I would get!! LOL

4:44 AM  
Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Awesome button! My drug of choice is coffee and I LOVE it. If I don't have several pots a day I am a nightmare.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Veronica said...

LOL you are too funny girl! my drug is Coca Cola, the regular one, but I try to drink the diet with lemon (or Pepsi Max which is what I´m having RIGHT now, jealous? :P).

Glad you like the button, have to admit is one of my favourites :)

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home