Monday, July 04, 2005

Bauble, Bauble ,Toil and Trouble...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I made a few stitch markers or what should be some stitch markers....they look fairly accurate....I was on a roll making these puppies thinking I was gonna give them away. Now I am in doubt that they are good enough. Having never seen beaded stitch markers in real life....well I have nothing to compare them too. Yes, I've seen the ones online...but still it's not the same as holding and getting a general idea of weight, length etc. Oh, and there is a wee arm trinket I made while I had my play pretties out!



Sadly, I've loads to share but alas no batteries in my digicam.....So sit it must until I remember to purchase some.So hopefully tomorrow I can show the fiber madness.....



In closing....did you know that "bauble" also means: A mock scepter carried by a court jester...interesting, eh?

1 Comments:

Blogger DAWN said...

Those "baubles" are great. I like the bracelet very much. I don't personally use pretty stitch markers. I'm fond of paper clips and safty pins. How boring am I. Can't wait to see the fiber!
~ DAWN

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home