Monday, June 20, 2005

Get Porked

I have a pet pot belly pig....good? bad? I dunno...but she lives here and for the most part is charming and funny and truely a nice addition to this friggin hodge podge of misfits we have, including us humans.

Here's the thing...Bacon, the afore mentioned pig, needs to get laid. She will hump anything and everything if its still. She's not humping legs YET, but it could happen. She ruined a cooler with her lust as well as a few lawn chairs, and her latest romantic adventure distroyed a wicker hamper I set outside the door to do some cleaning. Yes, I do clean on occassion...

Should I trot Bacon to the vet to be spayed? Hmmmm, I dunno...dont think the un-fixed male chow down the road has designs on her. I've not seen any burly looking sexah man pigs or angelic/devilish Betti Paige woman pigs lurking about....Is there even a piggy gigolo service? And if so do you pay the pork man ho-s in corn, slop, or what? Guess it will remain one of the great mysteries of the universe.....

Pic of Bacon... http://picture.com/display.asp?ID=1602665

4 Comments:

Blogger Contrarian said...

I'll bet your pig is cute :-).

chazinc.blogspot.com

4:10 PM  
Blogger ShelbyD said...

Poor horny Bacon. Is it a temporary thing, coming in and out of heat, or is she just constantly putting the make on your wicker? If it's constant , she might be mellower spayed.

9:55 PM  
Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I love that your pig is named Bacon. I have two birds poultry-inspired names: Hot Wings and Drumstick. LOL Your poor horny bacon...

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww that was too funny and your bacon is a cutey :) She probably would calm a bit if fixed, but lol I bet you get some laughs (altho lose a lot of things) when she is in the ``mood`` lol

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home