Friday, June 10, 2005

Yarn and Rambling


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You see before you some strays I picked up! They needed a home, trust me it was for their (the yarns) benefit. I did well though these were on sale or clearanced items! The big honking ball is Joanns Rainbow Sensation $6.00, the boucle of course from Joanns, the eyelash is also from Joanns it was on sale for $3. and some change, the beyond is made by Southwest Trading Company and I got it from the LYS, yes we finally have one!! for $3.50 and finally the black Frenzy is from Wal-mart $3.00 on clearance.



I do have plans for all these I promise, they have a good home with loads of relatives!!!



Alrighty on with the rambling.....I joined two web rings please eyeball them, join if ya will....not real sure why I felt the need to join but I did and think I like it! See you even get a nifty button!!!



Ute's purse is now being made in black...a request from my friend Michelle in California. She makes italian charms, custom no less....so we have made a barter, a custom made keyring for her special ordered black Ute Purse!! Not to shabby, I get a keyring for hubby with a wedding pic, a skull pic, our names and a pic of our furry boy child Wolfgang who is a miniature schnauzer. Sadly, atesting to what a wonderful parent I am.....::::rolls eyes:::: I didnt have a pic of the girls to send Michelle..why you ask, well because I have none on pc and I do not know how to work my new scanner/printer/fax machine....



And bringing this blabbering to an end....I have added pics to my Flickr account of my craft room and all its messiness! Here is the link....



http://www.flickr.com/photos/70623003@N00/



Please let me know I am not the only one with this craft room chaos!!! Plz, anyone! BTW...its coming together slowly but surely! Will take after pics soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home