Sunday, May 08, 2005

Awwww Winter....

Well winter is over but I made this loverly scarf. Granted it is summery here in Texas. We are already wearing tanks and shorts.



This scarf is made from Lion Brand Homespun which I LOVE...can't wait to find some on sale.



I finally broke down and bought some of that eyelash yarn...cuz it was 2.00 a skein or else I wouldn't have bothered with it. Hope I can make some really great scarves for the Yule season. I am thinking of setting up a seperate blog with items that I want to sell or barter. Let me know what ya think, assuming anyone but Funny reads LOL....If ya get a chance go over and visit Funny on her blog, she has nifty tips for crafty things and saving money. Ahhhh, frugality rocks!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home