Thursday, May 12, 2005

First Harvest


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is our first harvest from our gardens. We were so excited. Well still are. The cabbage weighed around 5 pounds if not a tad more and the carrots are fat things. Tonight for dinner we are trying the cabbage, only a third however, couldn't eat all that at once.......LOL! The carrots will fit into tomorrows meal....yippie can't wait!



I also started and completed a scarf today, made of mango eyelash yarn...Being new to eyelash thread I used one skein for it and although it's a nice length for a child it's not suitable for an adult.  So I've learned my lesson with the amount I need. I can tell ya, it worked up so quickly. Took me about 30-45 minutes while doing other things. I'll post a pic of it once I get a few more things done, put them all together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home