Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Ute's Purse


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is a purse I made last night for my friend Ute. Her birthday is soon and she loves pink. I winged this pattern, however I recall seeing one similar many places...so my eyes borrowed ideas I guess rather than reading a pattern. Make sense? And its not just one place so haven't a clue to who to give credit.



The purse took about 3 hours to make and is three strands of RedHeart Soft and used a J hook. Its all one piece starting with a base , all done in HDC. And some lovely eyelash yarn I got off clearance at Wal-Mart for 2 whole bucks!



Joe, the hubby said it so strong yet soft , I guess thats a good thing!



Let me know what ya think please! Also any suggestions for making the joining rounds look cleaner would be much appreciated!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

Very cool! I bet she'll love it!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

great bag - really cute: eyelash yarn and all ;P

8:15 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I love your bag! How do you do the handles?

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice color and design, what a great gift!

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home