Thursday, June 02, 2005

Gifts received, gifts given


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This lovely HUGE bag is from my friend Miss Jane from Oklahoma.



I was excited to 1. see it had frogs, I loves me some frogs, and 2. that its big enough to carry WIPs along with me 3. to get a gift! I was giggling like a school girl, tickled pink I tell ya. Thank you Miss Jane you're the bestest!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This is my niece Stephanie she was down from Colorado for a visit. I made this scarf for her and it was the right time to give it...I know folks dislike those silly yarns like eyelash, chacha etc...but you know the kid likes it so fooey on you yarn snobs. I read several peoples blogs that berated those who used those speciality yarns, but guess what y'all all those lovely yarn you use are nothing like what they used when knit and crochet began, its called progress and fun people.....get with it!



P.s. see the blonde behind Steph, thats my youngest offspring Amy!



Well off to complete some 12 inch squares!! Come on squares get done today!

2 Comments:

Blogger none said...

I like the fun fur yarns too. I like to mix the homespun and the eyelash yarns.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

What is with people? This elitist attitude drives me crazy. Is this crafting or competition? I say DO WHAT YOU WANT! Yarn snobs be gone! I have seen the same type of nonsense about ponchos, silly. silly.
Deb
http://dudleyspinner.blogspot.com/

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home