Sunday, June 19, 2005

Hmmmm..interesting


Part Expert Kisser
You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantityYou've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks offAnd you're adaptable, giving each partner what they craveWhen it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable
Part Passionate Kisser
For you, kissing is about all about following your urgesIf someone's hot, you'll go in for the kiss - end of storyYou can keep any relationship hot with your steamy kissesA total spark plug - your kisses are bound to get you in trouble
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofkisserareyouquiz/

Took another quiz...okay I was bored, shot me....But I do now have undeniable proof of what I've known all along...I think perhaps my theory needs more testing....Off to find the hubby....For the sake of science!

1 Comments:

Blogger CraftyCritter said...

WOW u bad girl LOL...now go test the quiz's theory!!!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home