Saturday, June 18, 2005

More Yarn...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Look at the fab-o yarn I found at goodwill today....it was $4.00 bucks for these skeins all together!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the new Joanns purchase to end their Firefly sale!!!I used my 50% off one item coupon for the peacock yarn in front ( the purple-y stuff making it 3 buckaroos!). The TLC  was $1, the navy in the middle was 50 cents a skein, the boucle was $1.50, and the Lily's SNC was 75 cents!



Think my yarn shopping is over with for a while....Normally we only go to town once every two weeks! I went two days in a row....madness I tell you, madness!



Im going to pet my yarn now.......muahahaha!



 

3 Comments:

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I was tempted to leave comment on your "where are all the pagans?" post but figured you have a lot of "like minds" there which is good. So, hey, your new yarn looks cool! LOL Anyway, I will be blogstalkin' you now too!

1:22 AM  
Blogger stefani said...

Don't you just hate it when you are forced to buy? :-) I love the color of the Mohair and the wool-ease in the top picture. They look soft and yummy.

Looking thru these photos and the one from your first trip I think you made out with some pretty good deals.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

What a haul! I know you will put it to good use. Or just pet it a while, then put it to good use.
Deb

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home