Saturday, June 25, 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



See the italain charm keychain from my friend Michelle in California! She did a wonderful job. There is me and the hubby's names (Lollie is my nickname), and next is our handfasting picture (wedding), next is Wolfgang my precious furry boy child (photo taken with black and white by me, do photography for a hobby) , next is a flaming skull, and then I love my kids....Joe loved it! BTW Michelle does take special orders! Once I get permission to post her email addy I'll do so!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This was what the envelope contained from Michelle. Aint she sweet?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This is Michelle's Ute purse! She requested black with pastel rainbow trim....I tried to talk her out of it but it don't look bad. Kinda like it!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



My latest haul...I swore after Joanns Firefly frenzy sale I was done for a while. However, when we went to get thread , only thread, Hobby Lobby had speciality yarns for 1.50 and 2.00...Some homespun for a healing shawl for 3.00 each! And some other things that hopped in the shopping tote....

3 Comments:

Blogger DAWN said...

Did your friend, Michelle, make all that stuff for you? Very cool. I love the necklace! Great job on the purse, by the way.
~ DAWN

8:24 AM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

Michelle is a custom italian charm maker...The bullhead necklace is from Urban Outfitters and the others things Im not sure. I dont wear jewelry oddly, unless you count body jewerly, but my oldest does so they were for her. I think she was playing Santa or the earthquakes shook the extras into the bag....Im just fasinated that she can make those charms and they are still readable! Well thats my rambling for the night......

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the bracelet! The reason I had to comment is that my son (almost 2 years old) calls my mom "Lollie". :) So glad to hear that there are others out there!

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home