Thursday, June 30, 2005

R.A.O.K.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Looky what I got in the mail....I got R.A.O.K.-ed and I've been grinnin' ever since! For those not Villagers (Crochetville addicts), R.A.O.K means random acts of kindness....In Crochetville you can post a list of wishes and on my wish list I said I would LOVE any new or used books in a couple of different genres...Well I got some wooohoooo! Plus a super snazzy windchime, I collect them and somehow the Fairystitch Mother knew... she must have a crystal ball!



Now to divide my time between crocheting and reading...hmmmm, can I do both at once? Not enough hours in the day, SIGH!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

That is so nice! I pick up cheap novels and read them by the basketfull. The care of the wool is to handwash it, it doesn't need to be drycleaned. I just use shampoo or dish soap, not alot,rinse well, then spin it out in the spin cycle of the washing machine. Lay flat to dry. It has enough lanolin left in that it repels dirt, so doesn't need to be cleaned that often.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home