Friday, July 29, 2005

I'm Off!

But I guess you all knew that...hehe!
No, I mean I'm off to the wonderful Medical Center in Houston Texas! Hoping to return tonight or in the wee hours of Saturday morning.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Med Center again, its one of the best in the world.

Some of you people don't know , well because I never talked about it, but I was a science major in college at one point and took pre-med classes. I loved, loved, loved it! I even got invited to check out the genetics program at Baylor. But alas, no money and a spouse (now Ex)that refused to allow me to go! Can you believe I put up with that??? HELLO! After being told no Baylor, I changed my major to Sociology, Theological Sociology to be exact. Loved it too! Guess I just loved college, I dunno!

Anyhoo, the point is we are going to my old stomping grounds and I hope and pray to the powers that be that the road construction, that has been going on since my conception, is complete! I also hope we miss rush hour traffic, hey a girl can hope can she? If we are done with our required things in enough time I hope to take the girls over to the zoo...if not the zoo then something "Houston-y" to them. OMG....I want to go to Montrose area! Dagnabit!!! Well, I will just have to go back!

Anyway see ya when I get back, if ya feel like send us some good vibes, we just might need them!

2 Comments:

Blogger DAWN said...

Have a good time and I hope all goes smoothly for you
~ DAWN

10:04 AM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

Here's hoping for an easy, fun trip!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home