Thursday, July 28, 2005

WOW...well maybe?

How You Life Your Life

You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside.

You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.

You tend to have one best friend you hang with, as opposed to many aquaintences.

Some of your past dreams have disappointed you, but you don't let it get you down.


Yes, another quiz...well I dont really have anything to report so I had to post something right? This is sorta accurate, btw! Odd huh?

I designed a new scarf, I can't wait to show it off! I also have written the pattern for the "Heart and Sole" barefoot sandals I made. I will post that shortly on the free pattern link!

I also have been on a search for an easy to use image gallery to post my handbags. I already have a flickr account and photobucket. Hmmm, the search continues!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home