Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Pondering....

Okay, so my name was given to some poor unsuspecting soul for the Autumn Secret Pals!!!! I hope the person didn't see my name and flinch! Or worse yet lapse into a mild coma! Honestly, for a more mild mannered person I seem a bit rowdy, I'm sure!!! Sorry SP, I gotta be me, warts and all!

I must say I spent the better part of this early AM reading my SPs blog! And I didn't have to MAKE myself read it , I really wanted too!!! How about them apples?
Very interesting woman , she is!

Well I've decided to learn Welsh...hell if I know why, but I have a yearning to do so! It looks complicated! But I think I will get it once I can hear it.

I'm still crocheting, I promise, just have nothing to show right now! I will tomorrow night tho!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well we love you warts and all!!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

yay to Secret Pals! It should be great fun!!

Learning Welsh eh? I tried to learn some Gaelic when I lived in Ireland....I failed miserably at learning! Although for some odd reason I see to remember all of the "bad" words that my boyfriend taught me, but not how to say hello! Will look forward to hearing how it goes!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

Interesting secret pals are great to have! And secret pals who are willing to put up with us is even better! lol I swear I should come with a disclaimer - or have to be "adopoted".

8:34 AM  
Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

OOOh my maiden name was Blevins, the Welsh spelling is Bleddyns, I love that celtic flavor. I may get to go to Ireland next spring, if my dd gets a placement there for her social work practicum. Fingers crossed.
Deb

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home