Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Idiosyncrasies a 'la Cordi

Well I've been tagged, and Kimberly is the letch who took my tag virginity. Well couldn't think of anyone better for the job! HEHE...without the extreme sexual overtones, btw! Kimberly got tagged by The Lady herself.

Let's pluck this duck!

id•i•o•syn•cra•sy - a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.

1. I can not eat my food unless I eat one item at a time, for example, corn then my carrots, then my pasta. Unless its a salad then things can touch, but I still tend to pick out items in groupings.

2. I refuse to wear underwear, I do infact own three pair of black thongs I wear( one at a time, not all three at once) if and only if I must disrobe in front of strangers. Like a doctor.

3. I work better if I do several things at once. I can read books better if I read 2-4 rather than one.

4. I work a room in a horseshoe method. Starting at one end of the horseshoe usually the lefthand side and work my way around to the right.

5. Although I have lessened my counting, I do still count, steps, tiles, etc, and make endless list.



Now I get to tag......hmmmmm Dawn,Lynlee, Swapna, Veronika, and Kaity.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

So glad to have done the job of popping your tag cherry! :) tee hee hee

I used to eat my food one at a time also! I'm trying to get better at it since I drives my family nuts, but I still seem to attack my plate in a clockwise fashion! At least I can have multiple items on my plate now - at one point only one thing could be on my plate at a time! Made eating in restaurants a challenge, and trips to the buffet line...well...numerous!

3:36 AM  
Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

You crack me up! This is great Cordelia!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

Okay. I've done the deed.

That was fun. Let's play again sometime!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home