Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Whatever...

I received a lovely RAOK today... Thanx to you whoever sent it!

Here's the deal....I'm sure everyone has had those days where they just want to yell "forget all this bullshit" and head to somewhere alone. Well this is my day for this...Let's call this.... Fuck It All Day, shall we?
It seems no matter what I type or say, you know it real life, I piss someone off. I must have this extra gene that is a piss anyone and everyone off gene. Wonder if there is genetic tagging for that?
Ya know I went 3 years without speaking nary a word...perhaps I should reinstitute this policy.
Do I worry about offending , hell yes it part of my Southern upbringing. But I was also taught to have a sharp tongue and too sting someone before they realized what was up, all the while grinning coyly and batting my friggin eyelashes.

So this is my FUCK IT ALL DAY, welcome to it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

So is the FUCK IT ALL DAY over or is it still going on? Perhaps a FIA WEEK? I have had a shit day today and pissed a ton of people off, so it might very well be my FIA Day today!

So if you go back to not speaking a word for 3 years...does that include typing? The longest I could ever go without speaking was about 45 minutes.....sad, I know.

10:41 AM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

hehehe...Kimberly, you said fuck...hehehe

Hmmmm, typing gets me in trouble too. So no typing or speaking for a while? Sounds too hard to do now. I enjoy the blogging to much!

Wonder how I piss so many people off? Rarely speak only to answer questions mostly, but the minute I open my mouth or type Im ticking someone off! Its amazing! And sadly I can find no logic in it. I usually dont say anything offensive to whoever it is. Yet they get irritated with me. Oh well, this is why Im a hermit! Less people, less stress!

4:28 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Yep! I said fuck. (I even did it again!!)

I seem to piss people off from time to time and like you have no bloody clue why! And if you stopped typing that is no blogging and we would all miss you...okay, I know I would - can not speak for the others! teeheehee

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home