Friday, August 12, 2005

Kufi and stuff



Here is the kufi I've be on about for 3 days! Yippie, it's done! Now what to do next....hmmmmmm! I have a top in mind and skirt and stuff and things!

I have been trying to break out of my comfort blogging zone today! There are many blogs I visit but never post in! I took the step and made a post or two! Granted they probably care less but I do like reading good things about my crafty stuff... so whats it gonna hurt to tell someone you like what they made or liked what they said!

I had to edit to add my horoscope! Yes, I'm one of those freaks that read it daily BUT I just take thingas they come and dontlook for them to be true! However sometimes they make me giggle! Anywhy here it is, check it out!

Libra

Daily extended (by Astrology.com)
Right now, your desires are right on the surface. You're like a snake shedding its skin -- you're ready to shuck off anything that inhibits or restricts you, whether that means purging your wardrobe of items that don't fit, giving a boring friend the boot or ridding yourself of bad habits that you know hold you back. You're feeling rebellious and ready to rock, but it's no pose -- these impulses come from a deep and trustworthy place.

Well sounds like I'm in for a grand ride! The not fitting part isnt too cool! So I had a bowl of ice cream, shoot me!:)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Kufi :D

Hey where are you long time no see.

Joe

2:02 AM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

nice kufi, by the way I did get a blog started.
Multicrafter

11:15 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Kufi looks great. I could see it with a broomstick skirt and a bolero top.
~ DAWN

7:11 AM  
Blogger MrsFife said...

Hey!
You've been tagged again! Follow this link to see what you have to do.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home