Monday, August 15, 2005

5 Things

Seems Swapna has tagged me for another sharing thingy!

If you want to participate the chain-letter part works like this: remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump every one up one place; add your blog's name in the #5 spot; just check to make sure the links are still attached if you copy n' paste.

1) Yarns and Musings
2) Addicted To Crochet
3) Home Burrough
4) Where is she now?
5) Craftycritter

5 Things I Miss From Childhood:

1)The smell of Saturday morning breakfast being cooked by my grandfather.
2)Reading Pippi Longstocking 80 times in a row and never getting bored.
3)Thinking $5.00 was a whole lot of money.
4)Being less cynical.
5)Having better instincts when it came to people, kids know stuff us adults don't!

I tag Dawn, Lynlee, Deb...... do it if ya wanna, if not no worries!

1 Comments:

Blogger MrsFife said...

Thanks! It took me ages to think of 5 things I miss (as opposed to remember).

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home