Thursday, August 18, 2005

Misc.


Can't come up with a witty title! Oh well..
Above is Wolfgang, he is a silver miniature schnauzer. He really is pure white but they call them silvers for some reason. He is such an excellent fur kid. Minds, listens, very kind and has manners. Oh no, he is no crotch sniffer, no sir-ree!
This photo was taken by me, I am experimenting with black and white. I have fantasies of being a photographer.... just go with me on this!

Over on the side bar you will see a new poll....vote if you will!

On the crafting homefront, I am still plucking away at the mohair on my hook. It looks so wonderful in my head, lets hope it looks marginally similar once done.

I set up a photo album seperate from my photobucket and flicker. I don't know why I just did! Here's the link! Album It's just not crochet!

I leave you with this parting hint....When buying dental floss read the package to make sure you do not pick up the sweet minty tasting kind....Unless you like that kind, but no semi sane person would.....RASPBERRIES ON IT!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Wolfgang looks adorable! My best friend had an all black schnauzer(not a speck of grey on him) that was the best little dog!

For what it counts, I voted in your poll :) And the pics - must say that I love Booger Joe - what a name!

4:40 AM  
Blogger MrsFife said...

I don't think I meet the minimum requirement for voting in your poll, i.e. being creative! I'll vote next time, I promise!

5:33 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Wolfgang is an absolute cutie and the photo is very well done!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

I used to take black and white photos. I really like the variance(sp) of the different settings and different effects. Cute dog I like the name wolfgang. And for the record I like the mint floss.

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home