Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Dear Secret Pal

I do not think you're being neglectful at all...Honestly, I thought you were still stuck like me. I swear this SP thing is hard. I can't decide when its too much or not enough, you know? I have been sending e-cards but I must admit coddling someone really isn't in my nature. WOW, now I sound like a bitch! LOL
There should be a book Being a Secret Pal For Dummies! How do you people do this SP thing and not reveal too much and not be overly spoiling and not be absent?
I'm all about balance and can't seem to find it with this, sigh!

Secret Pal you're doing great! I was a total whinebag in my previous post, I so shoulda worded it differently!

Feeling like an arse,
Cordelia

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

I could use that book, myself! Wanna write one? I think I neglect my SPs a little simply b/c I can't be bothered to check a whole separate email address. I'm awful - but I try to make up for it with really cool packages. That's the best part anyway, right?

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home