Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Squirrely Diarrhea

Loverly title , eh?
Well guess what my fur child, disguised as a blender with fur, AKA a squirrel, had the trots today! Yes, it seems homegrown sunflower seeds don't agree with his tum tum.
The little bloke, shite all over my laundry, fresh from the dryer.
It isn't his fault but it sure was a mess. I am ever so grateful it happen in the laundry rather than my new project, which was about 2 feet away from his erruption!
Wonder if I could have cleaned runny rodent poo from mohair?

On to other news...I have had some orders people...YES! Can you believe it? HELLO!
Seems someone liked my bucket purse and wants the one in the pic, and two more! And a poncho, maybe she's getting back to me, and a kufi! Okay I don't think this is bragging but excitement!

My Secret Pal sent a nice e-mail a while back and now I'm worried shes MIA...I don't think shes being neglectful at all! I think she is stuck as to what to do! Ya know?
SP I hope you're well! Hugs to ya!

Does anyone like light mysteries? If so I just finished a good one. The basis is a nice jewish girl lawyer represents a league of feminist prositutes....Yea interesting huh?
Anyway alot of of who killed so and so and twist and turns! Its called
Death Turns A Trick By Julie Smith.

If you've not seen Hide and Seek what you waiting on? You must, really! I loved it! Sigh, I love thrillers!

I want to send a giant thank you and shout out to Swapna! The poor woman puts up with me in the wee morning hours when I'm bored shirtless! I pm, she pms, I pm back, she pms back.....poor, kind woman should block me!

7 Comments:

Blogger MrsFife said...

Oooh! Narrow escape you had there! Hope he is better soon. I didn't remember you had a squirrel...
A shout back to you, too! You keep me awake after my complex-carbohydrate-rich diet which seem to be less and less digestible as one grows older...

5:14 AM  
Blogger MrsFife said...

I forgot to say, CONGRATULATIONS on your orders! What fun to be able to do something you enjoy and make money from it, too!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

So why are you up during the wee hours of the morning? Should you not be sleeping?

I am back - its taking some time to read and catch up on everything - four days is not that long but sheesh!

And ugh! Runny rodent poo! Heck, ugh to any poo at all! Yet another reason I should hope that the kitty's owners call!

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, honey! I'm sorry! I don't mean for you to feel neglected. I've been working on something to send to you so I suppose since I think about you everyday I don't realize that I haven't let you know. Aren't you supposed to have some intuition about these things? Just kidding of course! I'll try to do better - I promise! Have a wonderful day! -SP

1:14 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Congrats on your orders!
~ DAWN

2:05 PM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

Thanx for the congrats on the orders! I so not used to this anymore! I used to do the craft show thingy. But the past 6 years I have only bartered! Or if someone is over visiting and they say , wow, I like that, usually they go home with it no strings attached.

Im still at a lose at to what to price the items! I'll figure it out!

Kimberly, I am up in the wee hours because I do not sleep in the night. The night is when I am alive and function best. I must admit I do fall into a deep sleep once in a long while where I will sleep a whole day. I don't feel exhausted though, until I fall into that sleep.

Secret pal can I start leering out the window yet to pounce the mailperson? LOL Just kidding! Thanx for being patient with me SP.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

Um, ew. I complain worse than that when the cat yacks up a little hairball (and the poor thing has been nearly slicker-brushed to death since the last time).

Congrats on the orders!

And I think Swapna is cool - though I've never actually talked to her. I just like her name. :)

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home