Sunday, August 21, 2005

Well Crap!

Well folks I need a few minutes to whine! Look, I said folks assuming anyone reads this tripe!
I dislike when folks go on about poor them, so being a hypacrit, I'm gonna do just that.
I got shingels, I hate it, I feel like crap. Could be three more weeks of this shit and I have a trip to Houston Wednesday that must be kept. I want to cry out of anger and just plain feeling crappy. Well I'm done whining now. It could be worse so thank the powers that be that I'm blessed. All in all three weeks is nothing compared to what some folks deal with!

On to better things. Those that guessed scarf, are right. I designed, I use that term loosely, a scarf and am almost done, I want to finish typing the pattern up before I show it. Although it's not fabu I do like it very much! Not so much the workmanship but the overall look.

Lynlee, I don't think your life is boring, I think it's wonderful. And I think you rock! So there, I'm the boss of me and I said, so it's so! Neener neener.

Okay, I got a question real quick then I'm off. When someone says they want "witchy" items does this mean, comical green faced witches, wiccan stuff, or pellar (cunning woman or traditionalist, *my branch of stuff btw) stuff? I'm afraid to ask , that I might offend. Opinions greatly appreciated.

Well Emily Dickinson is calling me to bed...hey, that sounds naughty! :snort:

4 Comments:

Blogger Marvie said...

Hmmm witchy things... well to me that would be pentacles, things Celtic (which just seem so Pagan to me, even if it's not meant to be)maybe astrological, Tarot, nature... anything that is involved in witchcraft. Personally, I'd ask the person. I doubt very much you would offend them. Just let them know you aren't clear on what kind of things they meant by witchy things and could they clarify.

6:58 AM  
Blogger DAWN said...

I agree with Marvie's witchy list and I think you should ask too. Better to get what she really wants than stuff that will not see the light of day (or the glow of the moon).
And hey, feel better. Shingles are painful so you have every right to bitch and moan. *good vibes*
~ DAWN

8:12 AM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

LOL Thanks, Cordi! I feel boring a lot of the time. Maybe b/c I find other people so interesting!

Never had shingles, but they don't sounds like any fun. I hope you are feeling better soon!

Witchy to me means pretty much the same as Marvie. There are plenty of "cross-over" items, though. Cauldrons, cats, potions/oils, "spell" books, crystal balls...

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Relax, kick back, have some hot tea, crochet something, and GET BETTER SOON!

-SP

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home