Friday, August 19, 2005

Leapin' Lizards




See the pretty cat above? Ain't she a doll? Okay so shes a scaley old lizard, she thinks she's a cat! And I ain't telling her no different! This is Iggy, she never told me she wanted a new name different from the one she was dubbed when she was with another home, so we kept the name Iggy. She is so sweet! I can honestly say I love her. She listens and she loves to lay on me. If I stick my hand out to her she lays her little head in my hand! I cut her nails once and made her bleed I cried like a freak. Anyway that's my Iggy and she's wonderful. My cat can kick your cats ass, so there!

Also take note of the crimson crocheted thingy above....it's not a money shot BUT it's proof I am doing something. Wanna guess what it is?

I am currently reading: The Good, The Bad, and The Mad, some weird people in American history By E. Randall Floyd, and Reincarnation, exploring the Concepts of Reincarnation in Religion, Philosophy, and Traditional Cultures by Nevil Drury, and finally There's a Little Witch in Every Woman, discover the magickal powers to create the life you want By Midia Star.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

What a cute kitty!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you over-brushed the cat.

Red thingy... A scarf?

-Your SP

3:40 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Iggy is awesome. How big is he?
Crimson thingy? I was gonna say scarf too, but incase that is too obvious, how about shrug?
~ DAWN

5:16 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

The Liz err ummm kitty is very cute! Friends had an iguana named Frank - pretty cool guy who crept around the apartment.

Well, I agree that a scarf would have been my first guess....perhaps a purse?

8:28 PM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

Thanx I will pass on the compliments to Iggy, She a very vain sort of feline. Aren't they all?
Iggy is a slender 3 feet. She is a Blue Diamond Igunan I believe thats the correct term. We always just called them Blue, But was told that diamond fits in there somewhere.

LOL SP....The cat was indeed overbrushed. But she really loves to be rubbed really soft when shes peeling. The only problem once she got so relaxed she shat all over me legs. Thank goodness its was an easy clean up, but still nasty!

4:35 AM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

Crap, I spelt iguana wrong. Damn college was for nothing I tell you nothing!

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home