Monday, August 22, 2005

And We're Off....Well Almost

Well folks being the dingbat I am thought we were to go to Houston Wednesday, well guess what? IT'S TUESDAY! So at 4am central time while the majority of you are snug as a bug in a rug.... we will be braving Houston traffic.

But rest assure it will be an educational trip for the offspring. Oh yes, The Old Man will teach them the proper way to shoot the bird. And I will no doubt teach them the correct cadence to say HEY, WATCH IT YOU FRIGGIN A**WIPE! (we don't really do this, much!) hehe, it's really funny The Old Man is from Jersey and when he gets stressed his accent gets heavy, so damned cute! Ahem , but like I said we try to keep it clean, sorta.

So while you all are drinking your lattes remember to send us out some postive, non-carjacking, non-road rage shooting vibes please!

Oh and I am hoping we all aren't so whipped that we can't stop by the SUPER Hobby Lobby or Micheals in the area. There just might be light at the end of the tollway!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Have a safe drive Cordelia!! Hope that you are able to make a pit stop at HL of JoAnns!

1:45 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I need to read before I post! Sheesh! Living in Europe and Spel Check as seen a decline in both my typing skills and my actual english grammar! So that last sentance was - "pit stop at HL OR JoAnns!"

1:47 AM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

GOOD LUCK! BE SAFE! HAVE FUN! GO SHOPPING!!!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home