Sunday, April 02, 2006

Wrap Me Up In Your Love

Okay, so I freely admit I have a big hankering love from shawls and wraps and thingies of that sort....Check this out. I really, really, really, really gotta learn to knit properly. Sigh! I will cast on tonight and post a photo of one of my hang ups...and no, no stitches are falling off the end of my needle...but I get this string, growing ever so slowly, in between my needles. Back to that shawl, ain't it purty? I enjoy browsing that site...sigh, oh, to become a knitter.

I still have that free book list, some have been claimed but anyone is welcome to eyeball it and request some read-age.

Our furry kids are due for their summer time shaving , if anyone would like some schnauzer hair to spin let me know and I will send it. We have black, salt and pepper, white, and blacks and silver schnauzers. Hair will be clean and mat free...And we will *try* and keep it seperate colourwise. The hair is about 1-1.5 inches long, very soft with a slight wave to it. Let me know! Similar topic: I saw some raccoon fur spun yarn the other day, fasinating!

Check out this blog...Been reading it for a while, not sure I've ever shared the link.

I feel the need to make a rasta hat....damn, you stole for the swap! Me and commitment, like oil and watah...

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Yes, I have the same shawl fetish. I look at the one you linked, the ones at knit picks and it's the one reason I want to learn to knit, that and making socks.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home