Friday, March 31, 2006

Hiatus Everlastus?

Don't ask me about the title it just sounded Latin.

Okay I know I "threatened" to do this before but now it's a go.

(Threatened, like who would notice?)


I am on hiatus from C'ville.....I will complete the stole swap and enjoy the silent auction, thankful I need only post once or twice for these two events. I will not be posting or browsing post. Nor will I be answering Pms. If you wish to contact me please email me.

For those at DoD I will see you there...honestly other than Swapna at C'ville I cant say I will miss anyone else from there, thats not at Dod. And luckily I have Swapna on Google Chat.

What prompted me is it seems as of late its becoming more and more like Alice in Wonderland over there....People faking their deaths, good one you friggin lunatic!, People who call themselve Christains but seem to take great pleasure in women being raped, saying she asked for it, and lets not forget another someone who calls herself a Christian complaining, being judgmental, and using "idle words" all to often, look it up it's a biblical term. She sees fit to bash minorities as well as gays.....I am a minority, I am neither hetero nor homosexual.....I figure you love who you love....this is not a statement of Bi-sexuallity, I do loves me some sexy men.....for those with an open mind you will know what I mean.

I don't envy Donna, Tiffany or Julie....their jobs are getting tougher and tougher, seems everyone is overly senitive or overly "rightous"...Kudos to you ladies, you rock! This goes for the Mods as well.

Life is good people....and I don't want to waste any of my presicous friendship forming moments on people that will like me only if I conform to their ideas...

For the record, Donna the reason you can't get pregnant is you and your husband are too fucking fat to bump uglies.

This is my blog I can say what I damn well please.

If you find me mean....leave, don't come back....

8 Comments:

Blogger Marvie said...

Can't say I blame ya! I've been creeping away for months now, and now that we have DoD I really see no reason to return to the Ville. Like you, just about everyone I care to be in contact with is there. Those who aren't I can keep up with via blogs.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You tell 'em!

11:48 AM  
Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

omg i just horked coffee .. you slay me.. i love you so much ..and you are right those ppl GAH!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Seriously! There is too much crap going on over there..it's not fun anymore. I was glad to "meet" you through our scarf swap though!

12:17 PM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

I agree Megan, glad to have meet you too, I actually enjoyed that swap with you....because of you. You are fun and very laid back..... I noticed you're not around as much either. I need to add you to my daily blog reads...If you dont mind snarky tell it like it is but also loving and very supportive folks, check out Kari's forum.

BTW I am fat, have been fat and fatter my whole adult life, so I dont feel "bad" for making that fat comment.

I hardly see Kimberly anymore at C'ville nor Lynlee....so whats the point of hanging on? At least step a way for a while see which way the tides go and the act accordingly.

Off to C'ville to disable PMs..and send off one to my swap buddy...I think I will remove my blog link too....ain't spring cleaning grand?

12:36 PM  
Blogger hi, i'm natalie said...

Out with the old, in with the new.

I'm not ready to cut lose yet, but for possibly the first time ever I feel the desire...

2:04 PM  
Blogger Deneen said...

Oh Cordi, you are making me laugh so much-bumping uglies (staple popping laugh worthy). I have thought the same thing and also why she has problems with her knee, back and other body parts is she's too damn heavy for her bones to hold her up.

I have pulled back too, but am dying to see the auction stuff. I really don't know anyone there anymore and DoD has the people I did talk to before-so all is well.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

Why haven't you seen me there as of late you may ask? Cuz I don't visit. The people there can be truly horrible. I don't even want to know what some of these new developments are that you speak of (gaybashing and people condoning rape??? OMG!).

Yep, I think I got all the good there was to get out of the 'Ville a while ago.

Now. What is this DoD you speak of?

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home