Monday, February 13, 2006

Quotable Me, Ponderments, Announcements, and Gratitude

I will start with the gratitude.....always a nice place to start!

First, I received a package from Natalie with some lovely Paton's Divine Yarn....I am working on a hush-hush project with the bits, piece and skeins folks have sent me. I appreciate it very much Natalie! Thanx!

Deneen also sent me a wonderful package with a crazy bohemian shawl and some of her buttah in it....I was totally wowed by this package....Sometimes it's easy to forget that there are really nice giving people out in the world...this was a big reminder....Thanx Deneen, you rock!

The last package I receive was from Yvonne....It had some t-shirts, a hardback book, ribbon, and dangley thingies that I know I will find something to do with! Thanx Yvonne! I hope you aint freezing way up there in MO....

Thanx to you all...

Quotable ponderments?

Why do people always say "Mr. and Mrs." and not "Mrs. and Mr."? Oh yes, I had forgotten, penis' before brains.

Catering to ones whining is like fanning the flames of a fire....

When one must count their value as to what material things they own, you have to wonder if their spirit has any value and at what cost will they sell their soul.

Announcements!!!

We have now had three dogs spayed this year!!! YAY!!! Three down, seven to go, to meet our years goal!

I sorta have been busy for a couple days working on a web site. I am so not diggin the template, however I am HTML impared so the easy web designer is the best I can do.
We hoped to launch a site by Spring 2006 and darn it time is flying by, isn't it?
Anyhoo we have the free service until the company receives our payment via snail mail for the premium service. Free don't look too bad as you can add shopping carts and such without upgrading. For a full year of premium service it's 40 buckaroos. When I owned a site a couple of years ago...I paid 10 bucks a month and rarely used any of my features. Enough blabbing....let me introduce The Magickal Acorn.

Have a great evening all!

6 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

What, no pictures????

Can't wait to see what your selling on your site-best of luck to you!

8:22 PM  
Blogger hi, i'm natalie said...

You're very welcome - sorry for the delay.

Can't wait to the site up and runnin'!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great site!
Oh and I am sooo jealous of all you are getting *whines* muhaha just kiddin' great gifts at least they sound like it since you didn't show us any pics :P

6:29 AM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

LOL, Pics to come today....it's been raining here, which we needed badly and too dark to take pictures...but its bright and shiney today!!

I even have several FOs, believe it or not!

10:36 AM  
Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Good luck with the website girl! I know what you mean about being html impaired. I am always skewing around with my very simple website program trying to make my low-tech seem more high-tech. Sometimes I think that it's a losing battle, you know?

6:47 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Best of luck on the web site!! *hugs*

HTML *shudder* I just got done fighting with publishing my year end reports on the company web site - I feel your pain!!!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home