Monday, February 06, 2006

Winners and Such

I got a few awful entries in my silly little contest....some a tad more horrid than the others....Okay so I only got three entries....HA! That's cool though...anyone familar with my pitiful excuse for contests know I try to give everybody who participates something....So thank you Deneen, Beth and Swapna.....I only was able to get my hands on 2 knit calendars so I will send those to the first two *D&B* who sent their find to me and then the third *S* I will send something, no fear!

Also Foodie Friday is once again delayed...yeah, I know, I suck. Still working on it.

Okay, not really into blogging today or the past few days but didn't want to leave anyone hanging about the horrid contest thingy.

Foodie Friday coming up soon, pics of FOs and an idea, think, mystery box....

Have a good one all....

2 Comments:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

what? i won?

omg..
lol.. thanks !!

thanks thanks !!

i figured some one could find soemthing more horrid than what i sent!

11:35 AM  
Blogger MrsFife said...

Me wants pics please...(also of the vibrators!)

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home