Saturday, January 28, 2006

Pokey in more ways than one....

Okay so I have been MIA....no posting anywhere for a few days....well life does happen ya know....lol or something akin to life.

Foodie Friday will be done tomorrow as well as other things like a MEME that I got tagged for not once but twice....

Seems I have upset/pissed off (?) two online friends....I apparently abandoned them....not my intention but I have been told thats what they think....Anyway I think I am giving up on this friend thing all way 'round, sticking to my dogs, offspring and old man...I'm just not cut out for it. I guess my concept of friendship ain't what other peoples are....oh well...like I said I can't do it right so I think I'm done trying....someone stick a fork in me. Not sure I understand the rules.

So that takes care of one type of pokey....here's the other....




And I think I am done piercing for a while.....Got that one done last night....I looked for a while at the tats and picked one out for the top of my foot....Gotta go get it soon....

Well I'm out, have a great one y'all....


Hope you are well Deneen...Jane loved talking to ya on the phone the other night...Swapna I hope you are well...I appreciate the cat pics.....they make me smile!

4 Comments:

Blogger none said...

I have been dying to get another tatoo for almost 5 years, but just haven't been ahead in fund enough to get what I want...dragon/lion yinyang across my shoulder/back. I am interested to hear what you picked out for the top of your foot. I have heard because it is bony that it can be more painful in that area. Nice piercing. I use to have my tongue pierced but broke my tooth real bad and finally gave it up.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Marvie said...

I tend to have friendship issues too, I'm such a loner and I can go weeks without contact, some folks just can't hack it. I've learned to make myself very clear in the early stages when I meet people. I have three or four close friends, they've all accepted me as I am, faults and all ;) Most of them are like me in the whole hermit thing anyway, so it works pretty well lol.

I have a tat on the top of my big toe, never considered doing the top of my foot though. Frankly, the toe hurt enough (but I'm a big wimp rofl) and one tat is enough for me anyway!

So whatcha gonna get on your foot?

3:34 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Whoa! Its not acceptable to go MIA to your friends? Damn! I knew that I had been doing something wrong! lol Don't worry about it - if they are a friend, they will understand!

Yup, yup - what are you gonna get on your footie? I'm a big wuss when it comes to needles....one day perhaps! Love the new piercing - my boyfriend in university had his brow pierced, and it made him so cute....wonder what ever happened to him?

9:09 AM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

I sometimes dislike the human race so much I wish I had a sound proof room with multi locks so I don't have to deal. I know that you'll come back sooner or later so I wait patiently for you. I think only loners understands another loner.
I tried the cheese cake pudding in the choc chip cookies and they were a hit thanks. Thinking of other ways to inhance cookies.LOL.
I have 5 ear piercings and I am done there and not tats for me, but I do like them on others.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home