Sunday, January 08, 2006

Divine me thinks!

My horoscope for today! SO very cool!

Today's astrological agenda has got you thinking about how to add a bit more cash to your wallet -- and you've got some ideas. One of them is quite good -- it involves making money by turning your hobby into a part-time job. Nice. The best part is that since eclipses don't mess around, you may eventually end up doing the hobby fulltime and your 'job' part-time. Even better, hmm?

Priscilla I tried to post a comment for your blog but you have it set to team members only. But I have been reading...

It's official the post office has lost a package I sent to Kimberly...I still have a few floating around out there, if ya have gotten one recently, let me know, please...any of y'all.

Alright off to sew....someones got to crack the whip and since it's not for fun, The Old Man isnt the whip master this go! hehe...Where's a devil smiley when you need one?

3 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

Thanks for letting me know I think I fixed it.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

We got our package a day or 2 ago... The mail carrier didn't leave us a slip in the box so I didn't know it was there for days (got it when I went to pick up a different package). THANK YOU SO MUCH! We love the hats and scarves! The snacks are divine and Pax is thoroughly enjoying the girly stuff! THANKS, again!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I told you the post office hates me! I really should not have turned that fellow postal guy down for that date....but come on, he WAS creepy!!! *grin*

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home