Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ummmm, okay....

I was so psyched..I was really I was....Let it be known I am not a Tom Cruise fan and I wasn't long before his need for mental health treatment...
War of The World in it's title alone, is so much more than promising until you settle in to actually watch it...

The premises is and will remain fabulous...hello...60 years ago people were freaking out over this story. It was reduced to a pile of steaming crap! Tom was lacking...Dakota Fanning rocked as usual.

Tom looked as if he had got into Brooke Sheilds stash of meds....very calm, too calm...Ummm like you're gonna die and stuff, have some emotion man! GEEEZ!

I kept hoping the movie would turn around, I had to, right...Hollywood, special effects....ummmm the acting and holes in the story, (put to film) took away from what should ahve been a gut wrenching story...I was ready to find myself in deep thought over the movie...I wanted to be frightened like those people that heard the broadcast by Orson Wells..granted we have been "special effected" to death but come on folks....Saw totally freaked me out , drug me in and the acting sucked in that...I've seen Faces Of Death, so even the sawing off of a foot wasnt THAT big of a deal and I still was squealing!!!

Alas, it didn't happen...

From now on I think I prefer Tom snarling at the camera like a massive leopard in heat pissing on Katie, oops sorry Kate Holmes to show ownership!

From Top Gun to this and not to mention fluffing Oprahs sofa with your feet, TISK, TISK! SIGH!

Disclaimer: Any opinions expressed here within are not neccessarily that of the management, or lack of!


Now to other news, how many of you feel your are repressed artist, perhaps not trained per se but like to try your hand at a vast medium of possiblities?
Let me know , my two brain cells are in overdrive , HAHA Pinkie I have a plan, TO RULE THE WORLD!!!, I mean I have a plan...let me know something and I will let YOU know something.....

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm just what possiblilities?

2:48 PM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

All the ventures of art....let's say painting, writing, poetry, paper art, anything others might concider "craft" like sewing, nature craft...perhaps crochet, knitting....A challenge , maybe something you want to try and have lacked the motivation or "peer pressure" LOL, to try or maybe your tried but havent the confidence to share....

Is this helping explain?

6:34 PM  
Blogger none said...

I didn't really care for that movie, either. Another one I thought was just Hollywood dull was Mr. and Mrs. Smith and I coud drool over Brad Pitt all day.

I don't think I am repressed, just busy. I will be interested in what ideas you are working on.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

I want to quilt more, draw more, sing more, I have so many beads I am just fondling, a big basket of yarn with crochet hooks and knitting needles, a closet full of fabric and a sewing machine just looking at me with sad eyes everytime I pass.
So many crafts, so many want todos and so little time and money.

2:17 AM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

I aspire to be an artist... I've just never had the confidence in myself to really try much.

Let me know what you're thinking...

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't Tom Cruise the biggest phoney-baloney out there?! I don't care for him or his boring movies!

I guess I'm kinda crafty that would love to be very artistic...but where to start? Goo luck with your ideas. :)

12:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well I write poetry (or try at least. I want to publish a book of my poetry this year.. but I don't know.
I also intend on designing more crochet clothing and hats and my hats will be works of art in their own right lol!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

That artsy craftsy thing? Totally me. I'll try anything at least once if it interests me. (was thisclose to making homemade soap once until I freaked out about having lye in the kitchen near my little ones).

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home