Friday, December 23, 2005

Questions!

So I've gotten a few emails in recent months asking an assortment of questions...sometimes I reply, sometimes I don't, not because I don't want to but because I'm lazy....HA, honesty, gotta love it!

Question number one: Why do you have so many things listed on your Amazon wishlist and do really expect people to buy you these things?

Answer: I have so many things listed because I am a greedy bitch and I like crap. And no, I do NOT expect anyone to purchase all or any of those things for me. But I have found it's easier to have a wishlist link to point friends and family to if and when they feel like gifting me anything. And it also allows me a place to make myself a list and remove things as I purchase them for myself. Please note that we are a family of 4 humans, or something akin to humans and that list is stuff we all have chosen.

Question two: How come you have kids if you don't like kids? Does this mean you don't like/love your kids?

Answer: It's called sex, unprotected sex and thirteen years of marriage to the spawn of Satan. Long story short, I am infertile...out of 5 pregnancies and 6 children I have two living, the last two hung around, decided that old uterus wasnt such a bad place I guess: Wrong or right I fell into the "whats wrong with you can't you have a kid trap"....Do I hate children, NO, do I like the time they consume and the care they require NO....I love mine and can never ever think of living without them however I know that although I am a functional mother I am not mama material for small humans. And for those that remember my adoption dilemia not long ago, I still dont want to be a babies mama per se, but I am comfortable being a mama to older children and feel thats where my strength lies. So a few less kids with no stablity out of the foster care system seemed like a good idea to me...I can so do the teen mama thing. Okay onward.....Please no one say you're sorry...things happen, and for good reason...

question three:
Why dont you post all the things you make?

Answer:
Why should I? LOL...I make something daliy. I am like a cat I do what I want when I damn well please...sometimes I feel like posting my art/crap other times I, don't..simple, eh?

Question four:
Why do you cuss so much?

Answer:
Cause sometimes ya just gotta say fuck...'nuff said!

I think thats it for today....keep the questions coming peeps...gives me somethign to mull over!

5 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

Sorry I had to delete last comment so many spelling errors.
What I said was-
I like reading your blogs they make me smile even when your on a rant because sometimes I feel the sameway.
I can also relate to why animals sometimes eat their young, I still love my offspring sometimes.

10:45 PM  
Blogger none said...

Wow, that is a lot of questions. I guess someone out there is concerned about the "image" of your blog.

I am not really a "baby mama" either. I am really enjoying the preschool years with my oldest and cannot wait until the youngest (Mad...Madeleine) is in school...she is such a hellion in an angel baby's body.

11:25 PM  
Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

heheh i so agree with the last comment.. some times you DO need to say Fuck.. and i do it often ask Deneen LOL

12:52 AM  
Blogger Deneen said...

Wow-people sure ask you a lot of personal questions-I must bore the hell out of them!

I was not big on the "baby" stage. I mean really, they just kinda lay there, eat and poop. I was so much better when Elena got older-became a little person.

Have a nice little hiatus and I will talk to you Monday!

6:02 AM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

I don't like children either. Babies hate me. Seriously. Babies scream when I get within a foot of them. My poor kid... She adapted to me. And I love her... But I certainly don't want to deal with any more. I am seriously dreading the days of sleep overs and slumber parties.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home