Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Musings

Recently I've been browsing Amazon...I heart Amazon, although the shipping prices confuse the ever-loving crap out of me! And I came across something perfect for Lady Lino....Check this out!

I also tried those Snow Pea Crisp Beth and Deneen are always on about, haha always, addicts....let me tell ya YUMMY! I ate the whole friggin bag, all by myself! Hey for a buck sixty-nine I see me buying many many more bags! Hurry, grocery shopping day hurry and get here! The same company also make shrimp flavored crisp! However, I got to share my fave chippy type snack, they are made of taro root...Very yummy, you can purchase taro chips by themselves or a mixed bag with nice crunchy sweet potato chips and beet chips... YUMMY~

Ya know what I would love to see... a crochet book review club....really, think about it. A group of crocheters, say 10-12 review crochet books by reading, checking availablity of the yarn or reasonable subs, and the ease of which a pattern is made. Sound nutty? Or is there something dedicated just for that purpose?

So I'm thinking I might need a break from C'ville....I notice a ton of "poor me" post as of late and frankly they are making me sick....If I see one more "I'm having a bad day" post I think I'll puke...Ya know if I posted everytime I have a shitty day or someone blinked wrong in my direction, I'd be posting all day! GGGEEEEZ!
I'll see this swap through then take a break...Ive avoided joining swaps for this very reason...

This will also allow me time to get my site up and going. Plus Empress Busy Bee, gosh I dont even know her real name!, Anywhoo she made some awesome buttns for the "Lopsided Boobie Club" I kid ya not....She did it for nothing! Cool huh? I will post them tomorrow after I get the blog up for it.

Hey whens X-mas wishlist officially over?

Some Yule gifties went out yesterday...more to follow this weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

Codelia
i comptemplated a break for the very reason.. actually i think i am gonna become th eCruella DeVille of the Ville and start telling ppl to suck it up anddrive on .. whatever.. you know i just dont get why ppl would want that many ppl knowing their personal shit.. whatever.. anyway if you go .. i will miss you .. even though i know we dont talk much i DO read what you post .. oh yeah and arent the peas the bomb! oh the shrimps are my second fave now!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

Notice how I am back in full swing after I said I was going back... Yeah, uh, I'll get there. Eventually.

BUT YAAAAAAAYYYYY on the boobie club buttons!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cordelia, I am having such a bad day.
hehe sorry I couldn't resist.

I hear ya.

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home