Sunday, December 11, 2005

Ye Gods Of Abundance!

So heres the dealio.....Does anyone really care?, Probably not...oh well! I gotta talk about it outloud.

I am SO friggin far behind. I got a few more orders and now am further behind than I wanted to be...whos fault is this you ask? Well mine of course. One, I can turn no one away...and two I'm tickled people actually want something I create and three....first time customers, gotta snag 'em and keep 'em interested don't I? and lastly I'm saving for my angora bunnies....so me likes the money! Why, oh why, can't they barter me bunnies for my work....saves a step ya know?

Here is my plea....family and friends if you are on my Yule list...your giftage will be late......does this mean you mean less than money...HELL NO...does this mean I know you are all very understanding and would never begrudge me the opportunity to sell things to reach my goal of a total working farm? (Been taking guilt lessons...did it work?)

I'm still plucking away fear ye not and nice lovely homemade goodies will arrive at your door step by Yule or shortly after...SIGH!

Im editting my list..if youve been following it there are some changes...its the post below.

Lynlee, hope you're well...did anyting come in the mail woman? I am so far behind on blogs....OY!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Cordelia,
BREATHE, take a deep breath, the world will not end if you don't finish everything. Don't go getting tendonitis trying to do it all!
I do admire your gumption though.
Deb

3:01 AM  
Blogger MrsFife said...

Think of all the bunnies!!!!

When did you change your blog's name?!

7:52 AM  
Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Cordelia, where are you selling your stuff??? I'd like to take a look at what you've got.

12:13 PM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

Regina....I'd love to show ya....BUT I'm tapped out at the moment....We plan on opening a new site in Spring of 2006...we closed our old one 6 months ago...I've mainly been selling to relatives and friends of relatives...and the best part...no "selling" on my part..never asked the purchaser to look things over or did they want anything...gotta love that.
We make many things....among them, rag quilts, crocheted items of course, gourd bird house (some functional some for art purposes only), bath products, some wood workings, and a load of recycled art/functional items, and lastly, I think, jewelry...nature crafts too okay so not lastly LOL...
But I have an album on the side bar that has a link to my photo album and in it you will find my rag quilts done in Batik...these are the biggest sellers....
Gosh Im tickled you'd ask....

5:42 PM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

I am soooo behind on blogs, too... Thank you so much for the wonderful package (the cookies didn't even survive until I took the photo!). I sent proper snail-mail thanks and it came back today cuz I forgot to stamp it. I should stick to email - no postage required.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home