Wednesday, October 19, 2005

H stands for........

HOLY HELL..... that lady is driving with her knees and putting make up on with one hand and talking on the cell with the other....

and for.....

Holy &83^^&*%79..... that man is doing WHAT at the red light!???

Yep we are indeed on our way back to H town tomorrow.....

Good thoughts people..... you don't want to see me on the evening national news do you?

Priscilla, I closed the page out as I saw your question go up.....I apologize! My rudeness was not intended....Sometimes being rude is called for , but this wasn't one of those times!

I hope we are back tomorrow night, or tonight rather as its 12:30 am, CRAP.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

Okay. Tell me to shut the fuck up if I am being way too nosy (because, I am assuming I am) but I am finally going to let my curiosity get the better of me.

Why do you go to Houston so often?

Gosh, I feel better already. I've been keeping that one in for a loooong time!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

You got a lot on your mind these days hun, no offense taken.Hope all goes well.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home