Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Catching up

First a vent....I HATE Joanns rainbow sensation boucle'....it's a bitch to frog.
But it's so purdy....trade offs suck!

Secondly, I finally made an eBay yarn purchase. Vicki over at C'ville told me about a couple of folks she buys from over there at eBay. Let me tell ya if the yarn is scrummy yummy , I will be buying more for sure! CHEAP people CHEAP...and it's nice colors I can't find in my area. I got several cones including shipping it came out to just over $20.00. Yes, that is including shipping!
Let me show ya: Brown Boucle, chenille and chenille.

Here are the stores I checked out: Rodney's,Fiber Options, Foxe's Yarn Den.

So I hope it gets here ASAP...so I can fondle it!

I am working on a stole for my grandmother....I hope it comes out well!

Okay here's a major gripe.....I sent several MANY RAOKS.....I am whining so deal with it, out of the 12 I sent (this past month), 4 people acknowledged receiving anything. I can't take it personally as my name and return addy wasnt on any of the packages, but why the ever loving fuck can't people say I got a package from someone today.... I MEAN COME ON! I have a list of folks I have sent to in the past and they have posted they received something, so I think I will just give to these folks and not try to share the gifting with anyone else. We choose to live on a limited income and put family over money, so when I send something its a family project (we all get into it, gather things or in some way help out) and although it dont put us in a financial bind it is a bit of going out of our way. So now I'm done bitching and will stick to those I know appreciate it.

I have great pics to post, and a wonderful find to share with you all, but I'm in a bitchy mood apparently and want to be on the up swing when sharing.

Oh one last note...my friend Mindie sent me the most fabulous tote! I will post a pic tomorrow....if I could talk her into selling these, trust me you all would purchase them. She is a fabulous, wonderous textile artist!

Well I'm out....

3 Comments:

Blogger DAWN said...

That is a great deal on your ebay yarn, my dear. Good going. I love shopping for yarn on ebay and other online yarn stores. It is a nice change of pace from all the other "ordinary" stuff out there. And. . . people should say "thank you" it's only right.
~ DAWN

8:17 AM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

I'm mad. I want those names! I'm gonna bring this up with the other mods.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I can not believe that that many people would not say thank you!! That is so very wrong!!!!! *hugs*

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home