Friday, September 16, 2005

Moving At Warp Speed

Okay, well more like at a snails pace, but still!

We are back and tired and I have made absolutely no progress...I think it's a bust this time, my precious list making! Fooey! Oh well I can still try I guess!

I did three sketches today, one is rattling around in my empty head taking shape and will be sketched soon. And I leafed through a new doily book.

Hobby Lobby was having a sale on hooks and books, 50% off! I got a gift of mulah from my grandfather, so it was nice to browse pick up a few things and know it was 50% off, hardly any guilt! I ended up getting a clover soft touch hook in size F, a doliy pattern book titled: Easy One-Day Doilies,Fun With Free-Form, How To Free-form Crochet, and a small doily book, can't recall the title. I think I will go back Saturday and get the painted doilies book and doilies with a twist. Can you tell I'm on a doily kick? Im not even froufrou but love the challenge a doily offers!

Recent dids:
Finished Dean Koontz, House of Thunder. On a scale of one to 10 I give it a five..woulda been higher but the end just really took away from the whole fabulous first part! UGGGGH!

Watched The Hithchikers Guide to The Galaxy...Loved it really did....All I can say is, when having tea with mice, beware!!!!

Also watched Shaun of The Dead....I loved it too, I haven't a clue why I was cackling so loud but I did...gotta love British humour!

Life Aquatic was funny....at first I was like, ummmmm , wtf did I just buy? The next thing you know I was snorting....I think it is so funny the way nothing phases these people....straight faced through the most emotional times!

Thanx to all for the good vibes, I promise I will try not to tap your feel good , thinking of you vibes to many more times!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Go doilies! :) I'm not exactly a doily type gal, but like you appreciate the challenge and the intricacies of them! I told my Dad I was making a doily and he almost busted a gut laughing at me! Men!

Feel free to tap into my feel good, thinking of you vibes at any time you need them! :)

4:24 AM  
Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

I made a doily once, a spiderweb thinkg that was hard to keep track of where I was at with it. I think that cured me of the doily bug.
I like them, but they don't suit my lifestyle, clutter has a way of making them less attractive. LOL
Deb

11:11 PM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

I had a ball at that sale, too.

Doily it up, lady!

7:16 AM  
Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Love, love, love all three movies. I just bought Shaun. Need to buy Hitchhiker's Guide and Life Aquatic.

Doilies rock!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

Did you die? Where are you????

Come out, come out wherever you are!

Please? I miss you!

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home