Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Concrete Jungle

We are off to Houston again. This time it will be a mad dash. Four hours there, four hours back. Running to the Jr. High to get The Oldest Offspring and then on the road to the concrete jungle...I hate rushing almost as much as I hate waiting.

Sadly, I don't foresee us stopping at any places of crafty goodness!

I am revising my "c" day.....I'm giving me until Friday....and I checked, I can do that cuz I'm the boss of me!

Again any spare, thoughts, and good vibes would be much appreciated!

4 Comments:

Blogger DAWN said...

Hope you have a safe trip. To bad there is no time for picking up stay balls of yarn. Maybe next time.
~ DAWN

6:29 AM  
Blogger Deneen said...

Have a safe trip--tons of good vibes going your way!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

Spare thoughts. Check.
Good vibes. Check.
You are ready to go!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Good vibes and good thoughts going your way.(missed you last night)

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home