Thursday, September 01, 2005

Scrunchies and Munchies

I have these two things on my mind.....

I want to do a scrunchie swap....but over a C'ville all the dance cards look pretty full...Scrunchies are practical and can be cute and a rather cool accessory. When to pounce is the questions????

Food, I want some. I don't keep junk food on hand and am out of fruit...But I want to gnaw on something, what? I'm not sure!

I've been tossing around the idea of a book blog....I would like for it to be more intimate than a big group perhaps 6 people or 12 at the max.....I will keep searching for a day or two from already set up forums, etc, before I make up my mind.
But feel free to give me your opinions....

I didn't do really anything crafty today but I did groom two of my little guys....I clipped enough hair of these miniature schnauzers to make one other whole dog! Hopefully I will post pics tomorrow.

Still in search of texture-y fibres!!!Come on folks send me "finding what I need" vibes!

4 Comments:

Blogger DAWN said...

I would like to do a scruncie swap. It is quick and practical (I seem to always have one in my hair, anyway). I would also be interested in a book blog so keep me posted if you decided to go forward with it. I read rather slowly, so if it is like a bookclub I'd always be behind. If you can't find the fiber you want, make it. Twist a few together to get what you want. You Can Do It.
~ DAWN

7:55 AM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

Scrunchies are cool and easy. I haven't joined any swaps like that yet b/c I'm always afraid I wouldn't get around to making whatever the swap was for (I said I would join the scarf swap if I got the scarf done before the sign-up expired and didn't). But scrunchies are fast and easy! I would actually not feel overwhelmed signign up for that.

What kind/color of fibers are you looking for? I can raid my stash and see if I have anything you can use.

9:55 AM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

Okay I will ask about a scrunchie swap....I think it would go over well!

As far as the book blog , maybe if people just read a book of there choice and posted a review. And then if someone has read the same book they can loosely discuss it.
We will see on that book thing...

Lynlee my problem is I dont know WHAT I want...I keep thinking something will talk to me and I will know. But thanx anyway you're a sweetie!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

I love scrunchies and I wished I had munchies too.
I never have done any swaping, but would love to join one.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home