Monday, August 29, 2005

Dudley Do-ed Right By Me

Deb over at Dudleyspinner had a little contest. She asked a questions, several of us answered, she pulled a name for a jar, and it was MINE! Muahahahaaha! Can you beleive it? I won some yummy hand dyed spun yarn fresh from the farm! Thanx Deb. Although, you do realize this means you're a fibre pusher, you give me my first little taste free then I'll come crawling back for more, oh but there will be a price! Oh yes! Dirty pool that, Deb, dirty pool! Hehe...I'm going to pet my yarn lots and lots of times...

Okay, so now do I not only stalk poor Swapna over at C'ville....now poor overworked Kimberly is a target. Yep...I have cybernapped her a few times. But I must say Kimberly is no where near as polite about giving me the push off as Swapna, oh no indeed not. Kimberly bluntly says, "I have work to do. Bye" LOL.."Yea and don't let the door hit ya on the ass on the way out!" Well she didn't say that last bit, but she might as well have! LOL Just joshing ya ladies! I think its fun! Kimberly no need to file that restraining order...LOL!

I did not smoke hashish...I'm on an upswing, so sue me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

I'll try to work on being a little bit more polite so I don't offend your delicate sensibilities. :P Nah, who am I kidding, not going to happen! Its great fun chatting with ya also....but now I need to get back to work and stop reading blogs! lol

6:04 AM  
Blogger MrsFife said...

Now she tells me, after the drawing...
Seriously, congrats on your winning! I'll wait to see the yarn you get.

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great. My secret pal is a criminal. Stop stalking people!

I picked up some yarn over the weekend to make some things for you. Not sure if I mentioned this before, so: I will be sending you one [[big]] box close to the end of the term. I hope you don't mind! Gosh danged postmarks are a dead give-away! Although, if you go to prison for stalking, I think they open all of your mail for you, so that'd work out just fine if you want more than one package!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

I'm so jealous.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home