Friday, August 26, 2005

In The Stars

Here is my horoscope for today:

While normally you're the height of sociability and graciousness, right now you rise to even greater heights of social genius with only the slightest provocation. Go ahead and indulge your rampant curiosity about different people, places and things. To your delight, you discover new hobbies, toys, interests and a wide-ranging circle of friends who might just end up developing into lifelong connections.

I think they gave me the wrong "scope"....Notice the bolded part? Who they talkin' 'bout? The curiosity part, yea okay, I'm down with that...but the other!!!???

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

Well... You did mention something about a party......

And, you get new toys! A girl loves when she gets new toys (or at least I do!).

7:32 PM  
Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Cordelia,
You are the WINNER of my contest.
Send me the snail mail addy to send your skein of handspun to.
Deb
dudleyspinner AT yahoo.com

4:19 AM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

YIPPIE! Sent it sent it! I love winning thingies! OKay so I never win thingies, But I loved winning this time!
Thanx a ton Deb.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home