Sunday, August 28, 2005

Leaf Me Alone...hardy har har


This is as productive as I was today! It was fun and I can't wait to make some more, but not sure I'm ga-ga over it.

On to other stuff....YIPPIE!
I learned that Landscape yarn does felt...it's around 6 bucks for a ball....and I also learned that Lion brand fisherman 100% wool can be dyed and felted and its 9.00 for a skein, can't remember if it's 6 or 8 ozs.

I need texture guys...loads of texture....and for some reason there is a project in my head but I can't find the items needed to make it come to life....the search is on, I guess! Now if I can find eBay folks who take money orders I will be shopping for sure!

4 Comments:

Blogger MrsFife said...

Interesting....but is it useful ;)

6:14 AM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

LOL....I don't even wear jewelry per se (wedding ring, nose ring, mostly)! But it will be USEFUL as a gift for someone who does!

6:33 AM  
Blogger MrsFife said...

So you didn't think my comment was nasty enough, eh? **must work on that technique**

8:10 AM  
Blogger MrsFife said...

P.S. Have fun felting!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home