Tuesday, August 30, 2005

On the homefront....

I have now three, count them...THREE, 1,2,3, projects on hooks now. (scarf, bolero and baby bonnet)

Still searching for my textures in tuscany colors.....

My heart goes out to those terrorized and left devastated by Katrina.

Still dt. pepsi free, seven days now!

I think I will only post new projects in my blog from now on.

I've yet to set goals for this week...who am I kidding I never set them anyway and if I do I rarely go with the program!

August 30 is . . . . National Toasted Marshmallow Day

Found an interesting site or two:

Screenhead

Scroll down until you see the crocheted hat...guys shes getting bids of over $50.00 USD....

I want to go here notice the crocheted mention...

What the hell? People pay good money to see this! Joking...I wouldn't pay more than 2 bucks!hehe

2 Comments:

Blogger DAWN said...

People are idiots (i.e the phone stealer). As for the hat with the dots, it looks like her head has the mumps, but hey, whatever). Toasted Marshmellow Day, I love toasted marshmellows. Not a great day for toasting them around here, Thanks Katrina!
~ DAWN

6:36 AM  
Blogger MrsFife said...

The editor speaking....what do you mean by "I'll only post new projects in my blog from now on?"

Thanks for clearing that up. :D

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home