Monday, October 17, 2005

Revelations

Observations, sighs, plain old WTFs.....try and keep up plz, granted it will be scattered, but fellow lunatics may be able to roll with it.

Today I type a response in C'ville as: " I'm guessing reading comprehension wasn't big in your school district"....only to erase it and be less crass.

Have you ever noticed people that go on about how unselfish they are and that they give and never expect anything back......(I'm not talking a tiny remark, I'm talking almost every sentence outta their mouth) really are big giant whiners and wanna be martyrs? These same people feel the need to point out your faults and uses themselves as an example of how I should feel!

Being out of shape sucks....Yoga has been replaced by ambling to the pc.

I want lime jello...and forget to purchase it at the grocer every week, for months now.

One boob is smaller than the other and I found a hair on my friggin chin.

I only have one real life in person friend other then The Old Man and The Offspring. And I dont even find this sad...I'm sorta grateful I dont know more people in person.

I'm more judgemental than I allow myself to believe I am.

Why do people make post with font so big you can't read one complete sentence without having to scroll thru the whole damned page! Gives me a friggin headache.

How can the typed word of some make my stomach roll? Each time they post it ooozes bitchiness. Or know it alledness! YUCK!

How can you feel a kinship with someone you never met?

Notice the very people that say they won't read your blog due to a eff word on occassion don't even flinch when they watch soaps and other crap full of "immoral" behavior.....gotta keep that spirit pure now don't we?

My Yule list is larger this year than previous years.....

Charity isn't buying a friggin candy bar from you local little league chapter!

I am dying for RENT to come out in November...I've been singing that damned song for two weeks now......"525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure,
measure a year? In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee. In
inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife. In 525,600 minutes - how do you
measure a year in the life?
How about love? How about love? How about love? Measure in love. Seasons of
love."

My daughter is taller than me.

I was tickled watching Deneen, Lynlee and Priscilla trying to figure out what I did for a living...LOL Shall you stew some more? LOL
Okay the answer is................I was indeed a Chef! Very interesting story that I will get to another day of how THAT came about! You guys shoulda bribed Swapna she knew the answer LOL.....So having said that and seeing only three people tried and or got the answer....everybody gets something....cuz Im unselfish and giving and Im a wanna be martyr with a hairy chin and lopsided breasticles who craves lime jello.....HAHA!

13 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

Today I type a response in C'ville as: " I'm guessing reading comprehension wasn't big in your school district"....only to erase it and be less crass.
***Happy to hear I'm not the only one who does that***

One boob is smaller than the other and I found a hair on my friggin chin.
***I have one smaller booby, too! But instead of chin-hair I have a horrible case of the chin-zits right now.***

I only have one real life in person friend other then The Old Man and The Offspring. And I dont even find this sad...I'm sorta grateful I dont know more people in person.
***Having lots of friends is often terribly complicated and completely overrated.***

Why do people make post with font so big you can't read one complete sentence without having to scroll thru the whole damned page! Gives me a friggin headache.
***AGREED!***

How can the typed word of some make my stomach roll? Each time they post it ooozes bitchiness. Or know it alledness! YUCK!
***See if there is a feature to "ignore" the user so that you never have to read his/her posts and/or QUIT VISITING HIS/HER BLOG!***

How can you feel a kinship with someone you never met?
***Sometimes, you just do.***
***Well, providing that said person is being honest about his/her self. Just in case, I generally save my final decision on whether or not someone is a "friend" for after I meet him/her in person - but I've never been wrong yet!***


Notice the very people that say they won't read your blog due to a eff word on occassion don't even flinch when they watch soaps and other crap full of "immoral" behavior.....gotta keep that spirit pure now don't we?
***Some people enjoy being hypocrites.***

I am dying for RENT to come out in November...I've been singing that damned song for two weeks now......"525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear....."
***I, personally, have had La Vie Boheme stuck in my head. http://www.metrolyrics.com/lyrics/20362/RENT/La_Vie_Boheme (linked for purposes of length.)***

I was tickled watching Deneen, Lynlee and Priscilla trying to figure out what I did for a living...
***I knew I'd get it eventually. #54 out of 82. lol***

9:06 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I LOVE YOU! In a totally platonic sisterly way of course! Yeah, I wondered why I sometimes felt such a visceral response to certain posts or posters. I guess it wasn't just me.

And, you have about 3 fewer hairs on your chin than I have.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Deneen said...

Well, a chef huh? Damn it! I wasn't ging to cheat and contact Swapna-so there!

I'm like that with friends too, just 1-2 and the rest are aquaintances. I think I'm anti-social.

I hate the large font shit too, as well as lack of punctuation.

I have one boob bigger than the other, I think everyone does. I also have the single chin hair that crops out every month PMS time. I also have a single hair under my right boob I tweeze.

I use the "eff" word like other people say "hello". Get over it, it's me. I'm salty (or so I've been told).

The whole guessing game was brutal, especially since you never, ever once mentioned "chef" anywhere.

This is too long a comment.

12:43 PM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

HAHA....made you think and stuff Deneen! Nope, I never mentioned it...I loved it tho....I retired when I was 31...Sucked to leave but choices ya know?

Retired is a nice word for "tired of the bullshit"...

I hope you all had fun trying to guess....Damn it Priscilla listens to me too much.....I never told her I was a chef BUT I know we talked about food before....she musta read tea leaves or something.

Amy, Im feeling ya girlie....some posters just make my tummy go YUCK and I revert to childhood and call them a poopoohead.....Yeah I'm sane, sorta.

So I got everyones address who gets some booty.....I will send it in the next two weeks. I'll let ya know!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Even funnier was that I started that thread about swearing in blogs. So I like to use "sentence enhancers". Honestly? I don't trust people who project a squeaky clean image.

It usually means theres some real grimy dirt deep down.

1:05 PM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

Yes, Freud called it the "super ego"....I think he was spot on.

The Old Man and I have a saying "if outward it seems so perfect...rest assure there will be deep cracks somewhere, that will show one day"....Im flawed, so what? Warts and all I say!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I'm another member of the lop-sided chest club! Have not found a chin-hair yet....now I'm going to be inspecting my chin every morning....thanks a lot.

Punctuation and the font size kinda peeves me as well. You might have bad eye-sight, sure, but why punish us for that???? Increase your own monitor resolution for pete's sake (who is pete btw? I've always wondered)

WTF? I'm not supposed to swear? I don't use profanity that often, but occasionally called for....I swear, my parents swear, heck, my sweet 78 year old grandmother called me a bitch! Moi!! *grin*

3:01 PM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

"I'm another member of the lop-sided chest club! "

We totally need to find someone to make us a button to post on our blogs....

6:25 PM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

Oh how cool..... I am so up with that....a lop-sided boob club!

Now who can we bully into that? Who gots PSP?

6:59 PM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

Cool! I don't have it but hopefully someone does.

I've also been wanting to start a "tactless bitch" webring. lol

7:28 PM  
Blogger CraftyCritter said...

Tact is for those not witty enough to be sarcastic.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

I love it. You can totally be in my fictional tactless bitch webring.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

I listen because I care.^-^
My left boob is smaller than my right, it only bothers me when I wear a bikini so I don't, lol, I would look like an elephant in bandaids. The first of 3 is as tall as me and still growing.I am ready to be the short one in the house. I am a trucker and a truckers wife so "For Unlawful Cardnail Knowlegde" dose not bother me except when it comes out of the kids mouths.
miss you in the chats

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home