Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Touchy-Feely!

My horoscope this morning:
On a day like this one, you can practically sit back and just let fun and romance come to you. But you'll enjoy yourself even more if you make an effort to get out there and be seen. The more people you see, the more likely one of them can bring a little love and spice to your life. You just get along so well with everyone around you, each new person you meet will feel like a new best friend or your next true love.

Cool!!! Guess I better get to loving people, do I charge and whats the going rates? And do I have to report it to IRS?....Hey does that "The more people you see" part mean ALIVE people or crossed over ones too? Okay nice horoscope...me likes this one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Okay Cordelia, its time to "reach out and touch someone" :) My horoscopes are always boring and never seem to pertain to anything in my life....i.e. today is the day to spice things up and get serious with your partner - ummmmm what partner?

9:13 AM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CORDI!!!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home